Featured with 360° surveillance, every angle or your house can be reached and totally under your control
3D vision experience makes everything in your house real and accessible
No matter where you are, you're able to remotely check your home condition
Alarm will occur when motion detected and real-time notification will be sent to your smartphone or tablet
Dimension: Max diameter 80mm, height 137.8mm
Lamo Socket: E27
Power Supply: 100~240V AC, 50~60Hz
Power Consumption: ＜6W
Illumination: 3 x 1W LED Light
Field of View: 360°
Image Sensor: Progressive Scan CMOS
Angle of View: 180° hemisphere
Lens: 185°/F2.2/1.29mm Fisheye Lens
Two Way Audio: Support
Motion Detection: Support
Advance Event Management: Triggered by motion, notification broadcast to APP
Protocol Support: WiFi(IEE802.11.a/b/g/n)
Video Codec: H.264
Audio Codec: AAC
Video Stream 1(HD): 1.3MP(1280*1024)
Video Stream 2(Fluency): D1 (704*576)
Frame Rate: 25FPS at maximum resolution
Operation Temperature: -15~50℃
Storage Temperature: -15~50℃
Operation Humidity: 10%~95% with no condensation
Q: Can the Smart Camera only be used while using the same Wi-Fi network?
A: The Smart Camera is an online product, and must be connected to the internet to use. The camera and client do not need to be on the same Wi-Fi network. As long as both the camera and client can connect to the internet, the client can view the camera's stream from anywhere.
Q: What security guarantees does the Smart Camera have?
A: 1) The Smart Camera and mobile clients exchange certificates via HTTPS, to ensure the security of user authentication (users' identification won't be stolen).
2) The video data stream is transmitted via a private encryption protocol to ensure its security (The data stream is encrypted data if accessed by hackers).
3) User authentication and video stream transmission authentication are separate, for double the security.
4) We have many years of security technology experience, to provide you with financial-level privacy protection.
Q:Will the camera stop recording when the memory card is full?
A: It will not stop recording.The 360 Smart Camera card recording feature supports continuous recording, meaning that when the memory card is full, the camera will automatically delete old video files and write over them with new files.
Q: Does the camera need to be online in order to record?
A: The camera must first successfully connect to the internet in order to record normally. After successfully connecting, the camera will not stop recording if the connection drops.
Q: What bandwidth requirements does the Smart Camera have?
A: 1) There are currently two modes for real-time viewing of the 360 Smart Camera's: HD, and SD
2) When watching real-time video in HD mode, the recommended bandwidth for the camera is 2M or higher ADSL, and the recommended bandwidth for a cell phone is 2M or higher
3) When watching real-time video in SD mode, the recommended bandwidth for the camera is 1M or higher ADSL, and the recommended bandwidth for a cell phone is 1M or higher